All Airlines to Mongolia(2017)
- MIAT Mongolian Airlines - from Germany, Russia, Korea, Japan, Hong-Kong Singapore and China.
- Air China, from China.
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines, from Russia.
- Korean Airlines, from South Korea.
- Turkish Airlines from Istanbul through Bishkek.
- KLM and Air-France have code sharing flights with MIAT, based on MIAT's flight schedules from Moscow.
All Flight Routes to Mongolia Ulaanbaatar (Ulan Bator) 2017
- Japan - from Tokyo and Osaka.
- South Korea - from Seoul.
- Russia - from Moscow, Ulan Ude and Irkutsk.
- China - from Beijing, Hohhot, Urumqi, Hong-Kong Hailar, and Shanghai.
- Germany - from Berlin and (Frankfurt from April 2014)
- Turkey - from Istanbul through Bishkek
- Thailand - from Bangkok
- France - From Paris (Summer 2015)
- Singapore - from September 20, 2014 by MIAT.
Domestic airlines that flies between Ulaanbaatar (Capital of Mongolia) and other different provinces of Mongolia.
- Hunnu Air (www.hunnuair.com)
- Aero Mongolia (www.aeromongolia.mn)
When you travel to Mongolia you will need to fly to Ulaanbaatar (capital) city of Mongolia and after you will able to fly to different provinces of Mongolia with our domestic airlines. There is no other place with international airports except of Ulaanbaatar's Chginggiss Khaan international airport.